The MilCIS Conference 2017 Sponsorship & Exhibition Proposal includes a floor plan of the exhibition space.
The following information is provided for Exhibitors and their staff.
Registering Complimentary Exhibition Staff
Complimentary Exhibitor Registrations for each Exhibition Booth or Exhibition Stand can be arranged for the duration of the Trade Exhibition via the Exhibitor Registration Link (when available).
1. Registration of an Exhibition Booth at MilCIS includes the following:
- two (2) complimentary company representatives to staff the booth/s, this includes morning/afternoon teas and lunches for both representatives; and
- two (2) tickets to the Welcome Reception (Tuesday 14 November 2017).
2. Registration of an Exhibition Stand at MilCIS includes the following:
- one (1) complimentary company representative to staff the stand, this includes morning/afternoon teas and lunches for the representative; and
- one (1) ticket to the Welcome Reception (Tuesday 14 November 2017).
Please note that Exhibitor Registrations cannot be shared and do not give exhibitors access to any MilCIS Conference sessions, and do NOT include any social functions. However, the Exhibitor Registration Link, when available, will enable you to book accommodation and to purchase guest tickets to MilCIS Conference social functions.
Please be assured: We offer SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology data encryption to protect your personal information and credit card details.
Registering Additional Exhibition Staff
If your company requires additional exhibitor staff to attend one (1), two (2) or three (3) days of the MilCIS Conference 2017 Trade Exhibition, please use the Exhibitor Registration Link, when available, to register the appropriate person. Fees for additional Exhibition staff are:
- Three-Day Additional Exhibitor Registration – $310.00 incl GST
- One-Day ONLY Additional Exhibitor Registration – $170.00 incl GST
- Conference Gala Dinner – $160.00 incl GST
- Welcome Reception – $90.00 incl GST
Please ensure that your staff members are well-informed about the specific details of your Exhibitor Registration at MilCIS 2017. Company representatives who need to understand this information include, but are not exclusive to:
- Custom build contractors;
- Exhibition staff;
- Marketing/sales/administrative staff; and
- Vehicle/courier contractors.
It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor and their representatives to ensure that all materials provided to them have been carefully read, understood and adhered to for the duration of the conference at the National Convention Centre.